About University Of Perpetual Help System Dalta (UPHSD)
University Of Perpetual Help System Dalta established in 1975 in Philippines to provide quality medical education for students. UPHSD aims at providing academic excellence and world class professionals through high creativity and innovation. The college has 3 major campuses in namely Las Pinas, Molino, and Calamba and it is also approved by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), and granted Autonomous Status to University of Perpetual Help System DALTA.
The University of Perpetual Help System Dalta is a co-educational institution with over 20,000 students currently studying with more than 1000 faculty and support staff.
University Of Perpetual Help System Dalta (UPHSD) offers MD degree for Indian students. As medical colleges in Philippines follows American Education pattern, almost every medical college in Philippines awards MD degree. The major difference between MBBS and MD is that British Education pattern awards MBBS degree for students.
Total duration for studying MBBS in University Of Perpetual Help System Dalta is 5 years and 4 months. The students will also have to study BS degree for one year as it is mandatory for Indian students to study.
- University of Perpetual Help DALTA Medical Center
- Bacoor Health Centers in coordination with the Municipality of Bacoor, Cavite
- Philippine General Hospital Psychiatry Department
- St. Bernard Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- Loretto Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- Holly Cross Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- R.M.L. Chicago Specialty Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
- Norwegian American Hospital (Chicago, Illinois)
Eligibility Criteria for studying MBBS in University Of Perpetual Help System Dalta:
- The student must be 18 years of age.
- Should have completed high school.
- The student must be citizen of India.
- Candidate must get minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their higher secondary exams
- Candidate should pass NEET Exam before applying for studying MBBS in Philippines
- Transcript of Records from Philippines Embassy
- Medical test certificate before issuance of visa
- Completely filled-out Application Form.
- The original copy of his/her National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree (B.S) in Science or Arts
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from previously attended university
- His/her high school report card (form 138) duly certified or signed by their School Principal
- Original (for presentation only) and photocopy of his/her NSO-certified birth certificate.
Fees Structure 2019-20
|Pre-Medical Course||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
Visa & Admission Processing Charges : ₹ 1,40,000
Benefits of Studying MBBS in University of Perpetual Help System Dalta
42 YEARS OF MEDICAL SERVICE
UPHSD has been operating for more than 42 years in Manila making it one of the oldest medical college. The college offers top class infrastructure, quality education with experienced Faculties.
The college mainly focuses on providing quality education to all its students. As our vision also states the same providing quality medical education to transform the lives of people of the Philippines.
AFFILIATED MEDICAL COLLEGES
More than 5 medical colleges in Philippines is affiliated to the University of Perpetual Help System Dalta which makes it more suitable for learning. The college students can practice medicine in any of the approved medical college in Philippines for their internship course.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalata is approved by the Medical Council of India as the best college to study medicine in Philippines. Along with MCI other major medical organizations like WHO, FAIMER and CHED recognizes University of Perpetual Help System.
How to get Admission
To get admission in University of Perpetual Help System Indian students can contact Maven Overseas one of the leading education consultant in India. Students can get online counselling through our expert agents regarding the benefits of studying in UPSHD, the facilities, testimonials. For more details contact our admission office @
+91 9751111650//+91 9751111670