MBBS in China
One of the best, MBBS abroad study destinations for Indian students is, China. Most Indian students prefer to study abroad mainly due to three major reasons
- Low cost of education
- Easy admission process
- No entrance examinations
Nearly 10 lack Indian students complete their high school every year. Approximately 60,000 medical colleges seats are available in India. Also Indian students will have to take NEET Exams before getting admission in medical colleges and also the cost of studying MBBS in India is much higher than studying in abroad.
When you choose to study MBBS in Abroad Indian students are having plenty of options like studying MBBS in Philippines, Russia, China, Ukraine, Germany, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan and many others. Among these MBBS in China is much preferred by Indian students. The MBBS degree from China always has its value as the colleges has their own tradition and status.
Benefits of studying MBBS in China for Indian students
- Applying for MBBS in China is very easy, the process is quite simple and systematic.
- The eligibility marks (marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology) is much lesser in China when compared with other countries.
- Like Philippines, Germany, there is no entrance test or other qualifying examination for Indian students to study medicine in China.
- The tuition fees in most of the Chinese medical colleges/universities are much lesser and are affordable by Indian students
- China has more than 40 MCI approved colleges for Indian students to choose.
- MBBS from China University has global acceptance.
- China is much closer to India which makes lesser travel distance
- Most of the medical colleges also teach students with their traditional Chinese medicine which will be an added benefit for the students
- China has banned most of the social media and other sites that are find distracting. This will help students to focus more on their education.
List of MCI Approved MBBS Colleges
Before choosing medical colleges to study abroad you must carefully go through the Medical Council of India (MCI) website to know if the college has been recognized by them. The following are the list of MCI approved medical colleges in China
|Sl No.||Name Of University|
|2||China Medical University|
|3||Dalian Medical University|
|4||Capital Medical University|
|5||Tianjin Medical University|
|6||Shandong Medical University|
|8||Xinjiang Medical University|
|9||Nanjing Medical University|
|11||Wenzhou Medical University|
|14||Huazhong University of Science & Technology|
|15||Xi’an Jiaotong University|
|16||Southern Medical University|
|18||Guangxi Medical University|
|20||Chongqing Medical University|
|21||Harbin Medical Science University|
|23||Liaoning Medical University|
|25||Hebei Medical University|
|26||Ningxia Medical University|
|34||Fujian Medical University|
|35||Anhui Medical University|
|36||Xuzhou Medical University|
|37||China Three Gorges University|
|39||Guangzhou Medical University|
|42||Kunming Medical University|
|43||North Sichuan Medical University|
|44||Southwest Medical University|
The budget amount for studying MBBS in China includes
- your tuition fee for 5 years or 6 years (depending on the college you choose for studying MBBS)
- your food and accommodation facilities
- Other miscellaneous charges like visa and documentation and personnel charges.
What is the Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for studying MBBS in China varies with the college you choose. On an average to get admission to any of the MBBS College in China Indian students must pass their high school with minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NEET Exams are also mandatory before applying for studying medicine abroad. Also, Indian students should have to get eligibility certificate from the Medical Council of India. Eligibility certificate is obtained to make sure that the student is eligible to practice medicine in India
How to Apply
The medical colleges in China are divided into A grade and B grade. The grades are based on the cost of their education. Also, the college grades are also based on their performance and the quality of education provided for both International and local students.
‘A’ Grade MBBS Universities
|Name of the University||Eligibility for Indian Students|
|Huazhong University.||85% in PCB of 12th.|
|Capital Medical University||70% in PCB of 12th.|
|Dalian Medical University||80% in PCB of 12th.|
|Hebei Medical University||75% in PCB of 12th.|
|China Medical University||85% in PCB in 12th|
‘B’grade MBBS Universities
|Name of the University||Eligibility for Indian Students|
|Jiangsu University||80% in PCB of 12th..|
|Jilin Medical University||75% in PCB of 12th.|
|Nanjing Medical University||85% in PCB of 12th|
|China Three Gorges University||75% in PCB of 12th|
|Guilin State Medical University||65% in PCB of 12th.|
Chinese Proficiency Test
The international students studying MBBS in China are required to pass the Chinese Proficiency Test Level 4 by the end of the MBBS program. The Chinese Proficiency Test is the standardized test of Standard Chinese language proficiency of China for non-native speakers such as foreign students and overseas Chinese. The HSK consists of a written test and an oral test. Both the tests should be taken separately.
The Listening, Reading and Writing tests each have a maximum score of 100. HSK 1 and 2 therefore have a maximum score of 200 with 120 points required to pass. HSK 3 and 4 have a maximum of 300 points with 180 points required to pass. There is no minimum number of points required for each of the sections as long as the sum is over 120 or 180 points respectively.
HSK 5 and 6 also have a maximum of 300 points and originally required a score of 180 points to pass. However, since a decision made in February 2013, there has been no official passing score for either HSK 5 or 6.
Student Visa (X Visa) is issued to students who comes to China for study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of more than six months. If the student who comes to China to study, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months shall apply for a (F) visa.
Student (X) Visa
To apply for student visa, you should submit the following to the officials and they will validate your application and process the form to issue you visa for studying MBBS in China.
- A valid passport. Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity with at least one blank visa page in it.
- One completed Visa Application Form
- One recent photo of 2*2 square inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
- The original and photocopy of the approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW201 or JW202) issued by relevant Chinese government unit, and the admission notice from the Chinese school.
How to apply
- You may submit the application to the Visa Office of the Embassy or Consulate -General which holds consular jurisdiction in over the state where you reside;
- If you cannot come in person, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to drop off your application at the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General which holds consular jurisdiction in over the state where you reside;
- Mailed applications are not acceptable and will be refused.
- The regular processing time is 4 working days.
- Express service: 2-3 working days processing, $20 will be charged per visa.
- Same day rush service: additional fees of $30 for 1 working day processing (applications presented before 12:30 pm may be picked up between 2:30 pm-3:00 pm on the same day).
- Please pay by Visa, MasterCard, Money Order, Cashier’s Check or Company Check. Cash or Personal checks are not acceptable.
- Please make the company check, cashier’s check or money order payable to Chinese Embassy.
- Fee: $130 for American, and $30 for Citizens of other countries.
What Students say about studying MBBS in China
Students Review about MBBS in China
Tianjin Medical University China | MBBS Student from India giving their Feedback
MBBS in China – Medical Studies English Taught Programs in China
What is MCI Screening Test
Screening test also known as FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Exam) is conducted by the Medical Council of India every year for students who study MBBS in foreign countries. The Indian doctors who study MBBS in abroad need to clear the MCI Screening Test/FMGE Test once they graduates from the foreign medical colleges. Every student who graduates MBBS Abroad must have to take this screening test if the student wish to practice medicine in India.
MCI Screening Test Coaching
Maven Overseas offer its students with special coaching for FMGE test for students who are applying through us. To know more about Screening test, exam procedure, how to prepare for FMGE and FMGE coaching details you can contact Maven Overseas the best overseas educational consultant. Get free consulting about studying in abroad and also about FMGE exam process from experienced faculties and previous year students. Talk to our experts now @ 9962985330
Maven Overseas Educational consultant offers direct MBBS Admission in Top medical colleges along various foreign medical colleges/universities for Indian students at affordable prices.
As an certified consultant, Maven Overseas will charge you according to your requirement. We provide all kinds of study abroad services like MBBS in Philippines, MBBS in China, MBBS in Russia, MBBS in Ukraine, NEET and FMGE Coaching. Service charges may vary according to the type of service that you may choose.
For instant admission from your desired medical college contact our admission officer @ 9962985330 for free consulting
To Know More Contact
Maven Overseas Educational consultant offers direct MBBS Admission in Top medical colleges for Indian students at affordable prices. For instant admission contact counselling officer @ 9962985330