Eligibility Criteria 2019
To apply for studying MBBS in Philippines, following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the Indian student before applying for the medical colleges in Philippines. Application of student who does not met with these criteria will be rejected. In order to get admission in the Philippines medical colleges
- Student must be a citizen of India.
- Student should pass NEET exams before applying for MBBS in Philippines.
- Students should pass in all subjects of HSC conducted by any board recognized by India in the same attempt.
- For Other Communities, Backward Class and Most Backward Class (OC/BC/BCM/MBC)
- Minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Pass in English
- For Schedule /Reserved Category (SC/ST/SCA)
- Minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Pass in English
- Students should be above 17 years of age as of December 31st
- Students who took science group in their 12th grade are eligible to apply for the course.
- Should have to pass NMAT Exams conducted in Philippines.
To Get Admissions,
Indian students who have completed their high school can apply to study MBBS in Philippines through Maven Overseas. The students should check if they have the basic eligibility criteria before applying for studying MBBS in Philippines. Through Maven Overseas, Indian students can get admission in top medical colleges in Philippines. We represent more than 20 medical colleges over 15 countries which are approved by the Medical Council of India.
To get admission in top medical colleges in Philippines, contact Maven Overseas Admission office located in Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune and Tirunelveli. Our student counselor will guide you to choose among the top performing college according to your budget.